Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brushes and a Dream


written by : Janette © 2010 Janette Marie

I remember a Christmas not long ago
when your name I did not know
My heart has known you are the one
My soul needed to become whole

Traditions like statues
attempt hauntings in the mind
creativity struggles to surface, to light
to fill hearts anew, with a glow, with Love

Dusting away memories
as new ones fall into place
a family of my dreams
a family of my heart

Time is a canvas, empty and new
brushes dipped in hopes and dreams
anxious to create memories in the hearts
matching dreams in the mind
of those daring to dream

I remember a Christmas not long ago
your name I did not know
I've dared to dream a dream of you
a portrait born from hopes and dreams.

    WHY KINDNESS     TODAY YOU ARE 21 YOU WAIT IN LINE IMPATIENT LOTS TO DO PLACES TO GO   TODAY YOU ARE 30 YOUR CH...