Monday, June 7, 2010

Coping







Written by: Janette Marie

Keep you close to my heart
Carry you with me wherever I go
Whatever I do; you're inside my heart.

Walking the streets in my hometown
you're beside me my friend
your voice is in my ears keeping me warm
but my hands are empty and chilled by the air.

At night, the stars are your eyes
the Moon is my friend
lighting my path
and leading the way.

To the beat of the songs
I pound my feet upon the ground
trying to stomp thoughts of you
out of my head.
Step after step I find
can't rid my mind
or heart of you.

Even from a far away place
you are touching my mind
consuming my heart
How can I drain my heart
of your presence.

My mind knows you belong to the angels
but my heart is selfish
please forgive
Want you here in my hometown

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdfueS8Ins

    WHY KINDNESS     TODAY YOU ARE 21 YOU WAIT IN LINE IMPATIENT LOTS TO DO PLACES TO GO   TODAY YOU ARE 30 YOUR CH...