Sunday, June 6, 2010

Longing for You

Written by: Janette Marie

Like a morning without a sunrise
An evening without the moon
A summer day without a wispy breeze
So are my days when you are gone.

The clock keeps ticking
Hands go round and round
Sun comes up and goes back down
things that happen are just in between
Without you near to share them
they seem so less special.

The spark you give to every moment
your words, your thoughts,
your endless love
bring extra joy to all these things
held within a day and leave me longing for you
whenever you are gone

To gaze at the sky
and long for your face.
To hear the laughter of children
and long to hear yours.
To see a shooting star
and long for my heart to feel you near.
To sit alone in the quiet of the night
and long to hear the sound of your breath.

Please never take a road
that leads away from me
You'll take the sunrise
from my days and
the glow of the moon
from my heart.

My world without you
would be incomplete
and scattered like the light
across the ocean at sunset.

    WHY KINDNESS     TODAY YOU ARE 21 YOU WAIT IN LINE IMPATIENT LOTS TO DO PLACES TO GO   TODAY YOU ARE 30 YOUR CH...