Monday, June 7, 2010

Where Is My Love

Written by: Janette Marie

Where are you my love
I need to know
how you are
How do I reach your heart
to tell you how I feel

I wonder through my days
just going through motions
none of it has meaning
while we are apart

Wherever I go I look for you
I try without success to not worry
Going on with life because I must
wishing you were here
you really are part of my life.

This feels so much like a novel
that is just being written
author cannot put on paper
words to finish the tale
How to complete a story of love
across the miles
the miles that separate
you from my heart.

Love of my life
sustenance of my soul
return to help write the words
to the novel
our love story.

    WHY KINDNESS     TODAY YOU ARE 21 YOU WAIT IN LINE IMPATIENT LOTS TO DO PLACES TO GO   TODAY YOU ARE 30 YOUR CH...