Saturday, June 5, 2010

In The Night

In the quiet of the night
I can hear your heart beating.

In the Stillness of the night
I can feel your breath on my face.

In the dark of the night I feel
your lips on my cheek
your tender touch along my face

My sweetest love I long to see your face
to see you smile, to hear you laugh
to know your thoughts
throughout the day
to share our time and enjoy love.

Love is often misunderstood
to love you is to give you happiness
truest love asks for nothing but
receives all it needs
I pledge love to you
in the purest form I can give
I promise everyday to practice till perfect

My heart needs you
my mind desires yours
my love desires a place to grow
and it has chosen your heart.

    WHY KINDNESS     TODAY YOU ARE 21 YOU WAIT IN LINE IMPATIENT LOTS TO DO PLACES TO GO   TODAY YOU ARE 30 YOUR CH...